When: 2nd Saturday of each month
Time: 5pm to 9pm
Where: Downtown Escondido
Between Centre City Parkway and Ivy Street
Between Woodward Ave and Third Ave.
Escondido, CA (map)
Phone: (760) 745-8877
More info: Events website
At Escondido’s Second Saturday ArtWalk, over 15 galleries and museums, all within a 10-block walking area in downtown, will open their doors to the public. They will feature art works from both world-reknown and emerging artists, along with artists workshops and exhibit openings, live music, wine tastings, and refreshments.
The art walk can be started from anywhere in downtown. Parking is available on the street and in seven municipal lots.
Galleries and Museums
- Joan Irving Glass Design
- Mingei International Museum
- Escondido Arts Partnership /Escondido Municipal Gallery
- Distinction Gallery & Artist Studios
- Escondido Arts Association / Artists Gallery
- Architectural Relics
- Robert Ferguson Fine Art
- Stitcher’s Treasures
- Escondido Children’s Museum
- Alex Slattery Photography
- Savannah Home
- Home Accents, Etc.
- Scott Kuhnly Gallery
- Escondido History Center
- California Center For The Arts Museum
- Art Traditions