March 8 – 9, 2014
May 17 – 18, 2014
September 27 – 28, 2014
December 13 – 14, 2014
Where: Del Mar Fairgrounds, O’Brien Hall (map)
Phone: (801) 544-9125
More info: Event website
Admission for ages 13 and up $14.00
(Tickets valid for both days)
Del Mar Gun Show Highlights
Large Selection of Fire Arms
Whether you’re a once a year hunter or an avid collector of firearms, come browse hundreds of tables of hand guns, rifles and related items at the Crossroads of the West Gun Show, over the weekend. The event is located at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, a short distance from Del Mar Village.
All gun show transactions must be in accord with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Firearms are not to be loaded at any time.
Largest Gun Show in America
During the last year, Crossroads of the West Gun Shows drew in more than 407,000 customers, more than any other gun show in America.
You can get a gun appraised at the gun show. There are many collectors and collector-dealers at all Crossroads gun shows. Since no one is designated as the official appraiser for the show, you are encouraged to talk to several dealers and collectors to determine the value of any firearm if you are planning to sell it.
- Pornographic materials, drug paraphernalia, items glorifying Nazism, items offensive to the general public.
- Loaded firearms
- Loose rounds of ammunition
- Black Powder
- Alcoholic beverages, unless sold by the concessionaire
- Tobacco Products
- No raffles
- All pepper spray must be bubble wrapped
- Smokeless powder: check with local law enforcement before each show
- The following items must be approved for sale by the show manager and the concessionaire: food and candy
- Laser scopes may only be operated by vendors and only pointed at the ceiling.
The Del Mar Gun Show takes place several times a year. The event is one of the Del Mar Fairground’s most popular events, attracting thousands of people each event.