Trick or Treat in
When: October 2013 (TBA)
Time: 1pm - 7pm
Where: State Street and Oak Avenue (Locations throughout the Village, mainly on State St and Oak Ave)
Carlsbad, CA (map)
More info: Event website
Halloween in Town Village Get ready for a spooktacular time at the city’s annual Halloween on Elm, in locations throughout Carlsbad Village, mainly on State Street and Oak Avenue, with many restaurants close by.
Halloween on Elm is a great place for people to meet their neighbors and enjoy fun activities for kids of all ages in the heart of the Village. From carnival games and costume contests to the interactive pirate show and the farmers’ market, there is something for everyone.
- Halloween-themed carnival games and jump house
- Costume contests for people and pets
- Meet Shelob the spider
- Halloween story telling
- Community partner booths with games and activities
- Hands-on art making activities
- Safe costume checks
- Face painting
- Live music and entertainment
- Food available for purchase
The party extends into the heart of the Village and includes the following activities:
- Halloween activities at the farmers’ market from 1 – 5 p.m. (2930 Roosevelt St.)
- Trick-or-treating at several retailers throughout the Village (look for the giant candy corn in the window).
- Haunted areas:
- Haunted House at Boys & Girls Club from 1 – 6 p.m. (3115 Roosevelt St.)
- Haunted Path at Kelsall & Associates from 1 – 6 p.m. (2921 Roosevelt St.)
- Enjoy food and retail discounts at participating businesses.
Halloween on Elm will take place South of Carlsbad Village Drive on State Street and west of Tyler Street on Oak Street. For the safety of attendees, these roads will be close to traffic. Trick-or treating takes place in the Village.
Parking is plentiful in the Village. All surface streets are available for public use as well as four free all day public parking lots. Please avoid parking where parking is prohibited. There are no special parking exceptions for this event.