Philip Rivers 5k Run/Walk
Philip Rivers 5k Highlights
Come join the Philip Rivers 5K presented by EDCO benefiting The Rivers of Hope Foundation! The 4th Annual Philip Rivers 5K presented by EDCO will take place June 15th, 2013 at NTC Park at Liberty Station. This event will be fun for the whole family that will include food, drinks, and fun for everyone.
- Opportunity to walk/ run along the water in NTC Park at Liberty Station in Point Loma
- Hand-signed Philip Rivers football card to the first 1,500
SportClips haircut voucher*
- Commemorative Philip Rivers 5K t-shirt
- Race gift bag with amenities from 5K sponsors
The entire family is invited to join the fun post-race party which includes:
- Live music
- Complimentary food court - 5K sponsors will provide an array of food samples for you to enjoy
- Kids Fun Zone - featuring bounce houses from L.B. Jumpers Express, games and contests
- Autograph booth presented by Novatel Wireless - featuring current/ former Chargers players and local celebrities**
Formerly a Naval Training Center, Liberty Station is a new large community with shopping, hotels, residential, office, dining, entertainment, education, golf, open space, and much more. It is accessible to the San Diego Bay waterfront in Point Loma.
NTC Park is considered one of the largest waterfront parks in San Diego. The park offers its visitors scenic views around the 46-acre waterfront property. A gathering place for families, artisans, businesses and community cultural groups, NTC Park includes two ball fields, two large picnic areas, four half-court basketball courts, a sports plaza, two playgrounds, a multipurpose field, an esplanade for bicycling and walking and restroom facilities.