Paradise by the Sea RV Resort
RV Park Resort Highlights
Paradise by the Sea RV Resort is a clean, quite, resort-style RV park next to Coast Hwy 101
and three blocks from Buccaneer Beach
. Unlike the beach campgrounds along the coast, this RV park has a neighborhood atmosphere with well-maintained paved roads, street lamps, and palm trees.The park includes a nice club house with kitchen, backgammon, pool, wide screen TV and small basketball toss game. Boogie boards and other beach gear are available for rent
Next to the club house is an enclosed pool with portable bar and fire pit. Also nearby is a small meditation garden.
Daily rates, weekly rates and variable holiday rates are available, but spaces fill up fast during seasonal months.
- 102 Full Hookup concrete spaces with picnic tables that seat six people
- Beach Rentals/ Sales: Surfboards, Boogie Boards, Bicycles, Wagons, etc
- Water, sewage, 30 amp electrical hookups, some 50 amp service, 72 channels of cable TV from Cox Cable
- Complimentary WiFi from Tengo Internet (at your site for your convenience!)
- Heated pool (82 degrees) and spa (98-103 degrees) Open 9:30am-9:30pm
- Trash Service 3 days per week, Recycle Service once per week
- Firepit feature on pool deck
- Fully tiled restroom facilities with hot showers and sinks
- Coin Laundry Room
- Newly remodeled office and small grocery/RV store
- Full - Service Mail & Package Room
- 24hr security surveillance cameras
- Relaxation garden
- Recreation room complete with wii, ping pong, pool table, shuffle board & foosball table!
- If you are planning on bringing your (2 max)*****, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to inform the RV Resort of this, and to inform them of what breed your dogs are. Because of safety issues and their insurance policy, they do not allow American Bulldogs, Chows, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Shar-peis, Staffordshire Terriers or Pit Bulls or mixes of these breeds or any other guard-type dog!! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please, No skateboards, motorized scooters or kiddie cars. Bike riding after dark is done at your own risk!
- Must use charcoal, Firelogs or Propane gas only and flames must be limited to 5" above pit sides.