Kona Kai Marina
San Diego, CA (map)
Location: (619) 224-7547
More info: Website
Kona Kai Marina is located next to the Kona Kai Resort on Shelter Island. The marina is sheltered from San Diego Bay and just minutes from the Pacific Ocean. The marina is the closest marina to San Diego Bay’s entrance, U.S. customs dock, and the harbor police.
Kona Kai Marina has 518 boat slips ranging in length from 30 feet to 200 feet, and can even accommodate megayachts up to 200 feet in length.
- Access Card Controlled Dock Gates.
- New Concrete Docks.
- Nearby Fuel Dock.
- 30 amp/110 Volt Electrical.
- 50 amp/220 Volt Electrical.
- 100 amp/208Volt Single and Three Phase
- 100 amp/480 Volt Three Phase
- Closest Marina to the Ocean.
- 7 Minutes to San Diego Airport.
- 70' Dock n' Dine.
- Pump-out facility.
- Friendly Staff.
- Laundry rooms.
- Parking on site.
- Convenient: 10 minutes to Downtown.
- "Cox" High Speed Internet, Phone & Television.
- Walking distance to a variety of shops, repair facilities & restaurants.