Marina Village Marina
Marina Village Marina is located in Quivira Basin, next to Marina Village and Mission Bay Marina. The Marina is only a few minutes from Mission Bay Channel, and 10 minutes from the open water, offering quick access to local sportsfishing areas. The marina is part of Marina Village, a conference center which overlooks the marina.
Marina Village Marina has 24 hour security service onsite and an electronic security gate. The marina has an electronic gate, which allows boaters to access their dock and amenities, such as laundry, showers, and restrooms.
Marina Village Marina offers many conveniences and professional services, including:
- Close to fuel dock and bait barge
- Restrooms, showers, laundry and ice
- Concrete docks with carts and dock boxes
- Weight room
- Pump-out station
- Security gates with on site 24 hour security and staff
- Quick ocean access
- Telephone, water and electric hookups
- All single slips
- On-site deli
- On-site special events and meeting facilities
- Within minutes of I-8 and I-5 freeways
- Lots of free parking
Additional amenities and services: Restaurant, hot showers, boat launch, open slips, phones, gasoline, diesel, pump-out, repairs, water, laundry, 220-volt power, 120-volt power.
Slip Rates: Rate depend on slip size. Contact Marina Dockmaster at 619-224-3125.